Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Emery is 11 months!











Is everyone as excited about this cool weather as Emery and me? It is so nice to go to the playground and not come home soaked as if we were at a splash park. I am so excited to break into Emery's fall outfits. I put her in a velvet skirt the other day and a long sleeved shirt and my friend said you do know it is still like 85 degrees outside? I then started to feel a little bad when I saw Emery's rosy cheeks. Oh, the sacrifices for fashion:)

We had a great family vacation to Asheville, NC. We hiked (see poor Em stuck on Daddy's back, she did fall asleep every time she was in it), picked apples at the apple orchard, shopped and visited the amazing Biltmore Estate. Emery had a blast and was a great traveler, minus being a little under the weather.

So she is 11 months now and sprinting. She is so fast, we are constantly on our toes keeping up with her. She is very silly now; making faces, pretending to be a teapot when we sing the song, talking ( saying dog, duck, truck, ball), kicking the ball, playing chase, blowing kisses, showing off her teeth... okay I will stop there but I could go on forever. She goes into the kitchen cabinets now and finds her favorite toy... our handheld strainer. She will walk around the house with the strainer like it is a stuffed animal.

We are looking forward to her 1st birthday and celebrating with family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Liz, you look beautiful! Love that last pic -- Christmas card-worthy, for sure!

    ReplyDelete