Thursday, December 10, 2009







Look how big and beautiful I am! I am not quite 2 months and I have already grown so much. Mommy and I have so much fun spending our days reading books, playing with toys, singing songs and visiting friends.

Last weekend Mommy, Daddy and I went to buy my very first Christmas tree. I had so much fun decorating the tree and watching the pretty lights. I even have my own ornament, a sweet pea in the pod:)

I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with all my family, especially my cousin Liam who comes to town next week!

3 comments:

  1. She is soooo gorgeous!! And so alert now! Love those brown eyes! It's time for me to visit her (and you) again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, we hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, she is so precious! And big! I am dying to meet her in person...I can't seem to get head cold/allergies under control, but when I am germ free I will be on your doorstep! :)

    ReplyDelete