Saturday, October 3, 2009

Due date in just 4 DAYS!!!  Frank and I are amazed that it is just a matter of days before our due date.  Our daughter could be arriving any day now.  That being said, my Mom did have me over 2 weeks late and my sister had my nephew 2 weeks late, so we will see.  I hope I break family tradition and have her before 42 weeks:)  I am doing well.  Definitely more uncomfortable and very slow to move, like a turtle really.  I am still working, which I know some people think is crazy but I don't know what I would do to keep myself busy right now if I was at home.  I would just sit around obsessing about her arrival.  I think we are as prepared and ready as we can be but I am sure we have forgotten something.  Sorry I have to say this.  I know lots of you plan on visiting when Baby Bustos arrives.  Frank and I request that if you are even slightly under the weather that you wait until you are feeling 100% before visiting.  We just can't chance it with flu season being out of control and having a newborn.  Thanks for your consideration.  Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  We will keep you updated as things progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment